Seeking Organized “Jack or Jill of all trades”
Are you a project-focused superstar, with an eye for details and excellent communication skills? Do you enjoy providing program support, multitasking, and maintaining excellent attention to detail? If so, Pacific Bonsai Museum wants you to join us as our museum coordinator!
Join an energetic team connecting people with nature through the living art of bonsai. As our team’s “administrative ace” you will:
Keep the books
- Make deposits, reconcile credit card statements, handle A/P and A/R
- Retail: order, price, stock, and track inventory
- Mail and membership processing; send gift acknowledgement letters; prepare bulk mailings
- Ship retail products
Manage the database
- Enter data; create standard and ad hoc reports; assist development staff as needed
Provide General Support
- Answer phones, order supplies, oversee office equipment, respond to info@
- Errands for banking, mailing, shopping
- Schedule tours and facility rentals
Coordinate donor cultivation and stewardship
- Organize and distribute solicitation and stewardship materials
- Conduct donor prospect research; prepare prospect profiles
- Schedule donor meetings; prepare donor briefings and contact reports
Organize fundraising events
- Plan, schedule, and produce donor cultivation and stewardship events
- Create and distribute meeting notices, support materials and minutes as needed
Other duties as assigned
- BA, AA or equivalent.
- 2-3 years of experience in office administration preferred.
- Exceptional communication skills: listening, oral and written.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Able to coordinate and prioritize multiple projects and work proactively.
- Proven ability to work in a multi-tasking, fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a collaborative team manner with a dynamic range of people.
- Proficient in CRM databases, Microsoft Office and QuickBooks.
Reports to Executive Director; 20 hours per week; some evening and weekend work required; salary DOE + benefits package. Pacific Bonsai Museum offers a beautiful work setting and an energetic team. Carpooling may be available.
To Apply: Please email a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm November 12. Resumes will be reviewed as they are received and interviews may be scheduled before the closing date.
Pacific Bonsai Museum is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, or protected veteran or disabled status.