When applying, you will be prompted to upload your resume. Please upload your cover letter, resume, and samples from your portfolio as a single PDF.
- Plans, develops, and executes design schemes and solutions for the presentation of temporary exhibitions and permanent collection rotations and refurbishments, working collaboratively in project teams (cross-department and/or cross-program) to agreed budgets and schedules.
- Generates materials for and coordinates the review and approval of designed assets, including presentations to project teams and senior staff
- Executes space-planning drawings such as plans, elevations, and 3D renderings; designs display furniture and provides fabrication drawings and specifications, in collaboration with project teams.
- Designs environmental, wayfinding and interpretive graphic materials for projects, and promotional campaigns for exhibitions, in collaboration with project teams.
- Integrates organizational systems, standards, and best practices into design solutions.
- Manages project specific administrative tasks such as project budgets, scheduling, procurement, and communication.
- May supervise the department’s volunteers and interns.
- Bachelor's degree in Design
- 3-5 years of design experience
Apply Here: https://www.click2apply.net/Z4dXBPT7qkgBriDJZhPeG1