WMA ANNUAL MEETING | INSPIRE 2018 | OCTOBER 21-24 | TACOMA, WA
WMA 2018 Partnership Program and accompanying brouchure will be finalized in January.
Below, please find our current plans and contact us for developing details.
Important Dates in 2018
- March 23: Deadline for advertising in Preliminary Program
- April 6: Last day for Super Early Exhibit Booth rate
- May 14: Conference registration opens
- June 8: Last day for Early Exhibit Booth rate
- July 27: Last day for Early Bird conference registration rates
- August 10: Deadline to advertise in Final Program
- October 21-24: Annual Meeting in Tacoma
Connect with the WMA Community on a deeper level! All sponsorships are acknowledged on the WMA website, in the Annual Meeting Final Program, selected promotional materials, and on signage at the Annual Meeting.
- Trailblazer - $4,000
- Innovator - $2,500
- Leader - $1,500
Corporate Membership is required to exhibit at the Annual Meeting—learn more here.
Exhibit space includes: 2 Annual Meeting registrations; 8’ x 10’ booth with back and side wall draping; 8’ skirted table with 2 chairs; One-line exhibitor sign; Company listing and description in the Annual Meeting program; Acknowledgement on the WMA websites.
- Paid before April 7: $975
- Paid by June 8: $1,200
- After June 16: $1,450
Advertise with WMA
Reach your target audience throughout the year! Print and electronic advertising is an affordable and effective way to stretch your marketing dollars.
Annual Meeting Program Ad Rates
- 1/2 Page: $750
- Full Page: $975
- Inside Cover: $1,800
- Back Cover: $2,500
- Annual Meeting Program Insertion: $600
- WMA Homepage Ad & eWestmuse: Ads run in 4, 8, and 12 month cycles and are sized 340px X 200px
- WMA Website Ad & eWestmuse: Ads run in 4, 8, and 12 month cycles and are sized 200px X 340px
See What WMA's Partners are Saying
“The WMA Annual Meeting is the easiest sponsorship decision that I make all year – there is no better place to engage the western museum community. The friendships and business relationships that I have built over the years have been invaluable; the staff and board take care of sponsors; and the visibility over the three day conference is incredible. We will be back every year.”
Vice President of Marketing
MATT Construction Corporation
“Pacific Studio has been exhibiting at the WMA Annual Meeting for more than a decade. It is a great way for us to reconnect with our clients and learn about new projects. The WMA Annual Meeting truly is a fantastic event for us.”
Business Development Director
Benefits of Partnering with the WMA
- Reaches a concentrated group of museum professionals from a variety of sectors
- Increases visibility among a diverse group of cultural institutions in the Western Region
- Positions your business as a supporter and leader in the museum field
- Builds existing relationships with decision-makers, while fostering new connections
- Supports a high quality forum dedicated to sharing cutting edge and emerging ideas being accessible to all museum professionals
See a list of WMA's Past Partners
Already know you want to Sponsor, Exhibit, or Advertise at WMA?
For more information, please contact:
Jason B. Jones
WMA Executive Director