The WMA 2020 Partnership Program brochure will be made avaliable soon.
Below, please find our current plans and contact us for developing details.
Connect with the WMA Community on a deeper level! All sponsorships are acknowledged on the WMA website, in the Annual Meeting Final Program, selected promotional materials, and on signage at the Annual Meeting.
- Trailblazer - $4,000
- Innovator - $2,500
- Leader - $1,500
Learn more about specific sponsorhip details and events in the upcoming 2020 Partnership Brochure.
Already know you want to Sponsor? Download, fill out, and return the Sponsorship Form.
Exhibit space includes: 2 Annual Meeting registrations; 8’ x 10’ tabletop exhibit area; 8’ skirted table with 2 chairs; Your organization’s name, website, and descriptive listing in the Exhibitors Guide section of the Annual Meeting Final Program; Acknowledgement on the WMA website.
Corporate Membership is required to exhibit at the Annual Meeting—learn more here.
- Super-Early Rate (Paid before April 6): $925
- Regular Rate (Paid by June 14): $1,125
- Final Call (Paid after June 14): $1,400
Learn more about Exhibit Hall opportunities in the upcoming 2020 Partnership Brochure.
Already know you want to Exhibit? Download, fill out, and return the Exhibitor Form.
Reach your target audience throughout the year! Print and electronic advertising is an affordable and effective way to stretch your marketing dollars.
Annual Meeting Program Ad Rates
- 1/2 Page: $750
- Full Page: $975
- Inside Cover: $1,800
- Back Cover: $2,500
- Annual Meeting Program Insertion: $500
- WMA Homepage Ad & eWestmuse: Ads run in 4, 8, and 12 month cycles and are sized 340px X 200px
- WMA Website Ad & eWestmuse: Ads run in 4, 8, and 12 month cycles and are sized 200px X 340px
Learn more about Advertising opportunities in the upcoming 2020 Partnership Brochure.
Already know you want to Advertise with WMA? Download, fill out, and return the Advertising Form.
See What WMA's Partners are Saying
“As we establish our budget each year, sponsorship of the WMA Annual Meeting is always a top priority. The opportunity to support an organization that impacts the museum industry dovetails with our own values of curiosity, innovation, and collaboration. While we appreciate the attention and visibility, we rely on the friends, partners, and colleagues at WMA for our continued education and growth.”
Vice President/Senior Project Manager
MATT Construction Corporation
“Pacific Studio has been exhibiting at the WMA Annual Meeting for more than a decade. It is a great way for us to reconnect with our clients and learn about new projects. The WMA Annual Meeting truly is a fantastic event for us.”
Business Development Director
Benefits of Partnering with the WMA
- Reaches a concentrated group of museum professionals from a variety of sectors
- Increases visibility among a diverse group of cultural institutions in the Western Region
- Positions your business as a supporter and leader in the museum field
- Builds existing relationships with decision-makers, while fostering new connections
- Supports a high quality forum dedicated to sharing cutting edge and emerging ideas being accessible to all museum professionals
See a list of WMA's Past Partners
Already know you want to Sponsor, Exhibit, or Advertise at WMA?
For more information, please contact:
Jason B. Jones
WMA Executive Director
Important Dates in 2020