Join your museum colleagues in Tacoma!
WMA's 2018 Annual Meeting will focus on the ways museums inspire action, change, and unity.
Member Early Bird Rate: $350
Member Regular Rate: $400
Non-Member Regular Rate (Includes WMA membership) : $450
Student Rate: $200
General Rate: $225
Please note that only WMA Members are elligible for the Early Bird Rate. Not a member? Join now!
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for Presenter Rate information.
August 3, 2018: Member Early Bird Registration Deadline
September 7, 2018: Hotel Registration Deadline
October 21-24, 2018: 2018 Annual Meeting
Ways to Save
- Become a member of WMA, and enjoy a reduced Annual Meeting registration rate.
- Apply for the Wanda Chin Scholarship.
- Use the Justification Tooklit to demonstrate the value of WMA's Annual Meeting to your boss.
- Volunteer during the Annual Meeting in exhchange for attendance. Volunteers must work for time periods equal to a minimum of four hours; this can be broken up into two–2 hour shifts or one–4 hour shift (preferable). In exchange for work, volunteers will be permitted to attend an equal amount of hours of non-ticketed Annual Meeting events. Please contact email@example.com if you are interested.
LeMay-America's Car Museum Tour $30
Saquamish Tribal Museum Tour $60
Puget Sound Boat Tour $60
Small Museum Legal Toolkit $40
The Art of Intervention: Ally Skills Workshop $60
Grant Writing Workshop to INSPIRE Funding Your Museum $75
The Empathetic Museum: Beyond Playing Nice $115
Registrars' Committee of the Western Region Luncheon $20
Indigenous Luncheon $40
Storytellers' and Supporters' Luncheon $40
Directors' Luncheon $45
Shippers' Party at Tacoma Art Museum FREE
A Night at the Museum of Glass $50
Feativies at Washington State History Museum $50
Sunset Celebration at the Foss Waterway Seaport Maritime Museum $50
- Follow the link to the Registration Page. Enter your email address, select a registration option, and click the "Continue" button.
- On the second page, please provide your contact information, answer questions at the bottom, and click “Continue.”
- You will then be brought to the Events page. Please select any events you wish to attend—some events are ticketed, while others are free; learn more about events here. All information is provided on this page. Your total will then be recalculated, and then click “Continue.”
- You will then be brought to the Payment page, where you will be asked to create a password, accept terms and conditions, and provide payment information.
- The final confirmation page has options to print out and email a receipt.
- Go to the Registration Page, log on and click “View or Change Your Existing Registration.”
- Enter email address and password, click the “Continue” button.
- On next page, click the “Continue” button.
- Select the events you would like to add, then click the “Continue” button.
- Fill out your payment information then click the “Submit” button.
- New events will be added to registration and your credit card will be charged