Member Early Bird Rate ..... $350
Member Regular Rate ..... $400
Non-Member Regular Rate (Includes WMA membership) ..... $450
Student Rate ..... $200
General Rate ..... $225
August 2, 2019: Member Early Bird Registration Deadline
August 23, 2019: Hotel Registration Deadline
October 4-7, 2019: 2019 Annual Meeting
Ways to Save
- Become a member of WMA, and enjoy a reduced Annual Meeting registration rate.
- Apply for the Wanda Chin Scholarship.
- Use the Justification Tooklit to demonstrate the value of WMA's Annual Meeting to your boss.
- Volunteer during the Annual Meeting in exhchange for attendance. Volunteers must work for time periods equal to a minimum of four hours; this can be broken up into two–2 hour shifts or one–4 hour shift (preferable). In exchange for work, volunteers will be permitted to attend an equal amount of hours of non-ticketed Annual Meetingevents. Please contact email@example.com if you are interested.
Idaho State Museum ..... $50 (Includes heavy hors d’oeuvres and beverages)
Head to the Registration Site, either login or sign up for an account. Click "Sign Me Up!"
Next, on the Registration Information page select a registration type (type in the access code provided to you if applicable), enter your contact information, and answer the provided questions. Click "Go to the next step."
You will then be brought to the Product Selection page. Here, please select any events you wish to attend—some events are ticketed, while others are free. You can always go back and add events if needed. Your total will then be recalculated. Click “Go to the next step.”
Read the "Cancellation Policy." Click “Agree and Go to the next step.” You will then have to reconfirm by clicking “Accept”.
On the Confirm Selection page, double-check all of your events, and make sure you have selected the appropriate amount of tickets you wish to purchase. Click “Go to the next step.”
Last is the Payment page where you can pay with a credit card, e-check, or mail in check (click the ‘Manual Check’ button towards the right of the page for this payment option). Please enter the requested payment information the click “Go to Next Step”.
The final confirmation page has options to print out and email a receipt. If you selected the “Manual Check” payment option your registration status will not be listed as complete until we receive payment but your registration is confirmed in our system.
Adding New Events
- Head to the Registration Page, log back in and click “View or Change Your Existing Registration.”
- Scroll down the “Dashboard” page and click on the “Product Selection” link.
- Now select the new events you would like to add. Click “Go to the next step."
- Fill out your payment information again. Click the “Submit” button.
- The new events will be added to your registration and your credit card will be charged.
- Sign out of your account.