March 27: Last day for Super Early Exhibit Booth rate
May 4: Conference registration opens
June 19: Last day for Early Exhibit Booth rate
July 31: Last day for Early Bird conference registration rates
August 7: Deadline to advertise in Final Program
October 8-11: Annual Meeting in Portland
Connect with the WMA Community on a deeper level! All sponsorships are acknowledged on the WMA website, in the Annual Meeting Final Program, selected promotional materials, and on signage at the Annual Meeting.
- Trailblazer - $4,000
- Innovator - $2,500
- Leader - $1,500
Learn more about specific sponsorhip details and events in the upcoming 2020 Partnership Brochure.
Exhibit space includes: 2 Annual Meeting registrations; 8’ x 10’ tabletop exhibit area; 8’ skirted table with 2 chairs; Your organization’s name, website, and descriptive listing in the Exhibitors Guide section of the Annual Meeting Final Program; And acknowledgement on the WMA website.
Corporate Membership is required to exhibit at the Annual Meeting — learn more here.
Exhibit Booth Rate
- Super-Early Rate (Paid by March 27) - $1,000
- Early Rate (Paid by June 19) - $1,250
- Regular Rate (Paid after June 19) - $1,450
Learn more about Exhibit Hall opportunities in the upcoming 2020 Partnership Brochure.
Reach your target audience throughout the year! Print and electronic advertising is an affordable and effective way to stretch your marketing dollars.
Deadline to advertise in the 2020 Annual Meeting Preliminary Program is March 20th and the deadline to advertise in the 2020 Annual Meeting Final Program is August 7th.
Annual Meeting Program Ad Rates
- 1/2 Page: $750
- Full Page: $975
- Inside Cover: $1,800
- Back Cover: $2,500
- Annual Meeting Program Insertion: $500
- WMA Homepage Ad & eWestmuse Monthly Newsletter: Ads run in 4, 8, and 12 month cycles and are sized 340px X 200px
- WMA Website Ad & eWestmuse Monthly Newsletter: Ads run in 4, 8, and 12 month cycles and are sized 200px X 340px
Learn more about Advertising opportunities in the upcoming 2020 Partnership Brochure.
See what WMA's Partners are Saying...
“As we establish our budget each year, sponsorship of the WMA Annual Meeting is always a top priority. The opportunity to support an organization that impacts the museum industry dovetails with our own values of curiosity, innovation, and collaboration. While we appreciate the attention and visibility, we rely on the friends, partners, and colleagues at WMA for our continued education and growth.”
Vice President/Senior Project Manager
MATT Construction Corporation
"Collector Systems has truly enjoyed exhibiting at the WMA Annual Meeting for the past three years, and we look forward to many more to come! The conference offers a vibrant and lively setting to deepen our relationships with our existing clients, and a great forum to showcase our new technologies, products, and services to this large and thriving group of museum professionals. Partnering with WMA helps Collector Systems to grow, and to better serve all of our clients in the museum industry.”
Benefits of Partnering with the WMA
- Reaches a concentrated group of museum professionals from a variety of sectors
- Increases visibility among a diverse group of cultural institutions in the Western Region
- Positions your business as a supporter and leader in the museum field
- Builds existing relationships with decision-makers, while fostering new connections
- Supports a high quality forum dedicated to sharing cutting edge and emerging ideas being accessible to all museum professionals
- See the list of WMA's Past Partners
Get Involved with WMA
Already know you want to Sponsor, Exhibit, or Advertise at WMA 2020?
For more information, please contact:
Jason B. Jones
WMA Executive Director